Dosa Pizza | Simple Pizza Dosa recipe with step by step instructions. It is variation of pizza where we use dosa as base. I had some pizza sauce and cheese leftover after making pizzas. So I thought of trying this which is very easy to make. If your kids like to eat pizza you can make these pizza easily and quickly. If you don't have pizza sauce you can use tomato sauce. It can be given to kids as evening snack after they come back from school or for dinner.
I didn't take step by step pictures. You can refer my Whole wheat pizza recipe for assembling pictures as it is similar to this. Please try and let me know your feedback. You can also try below recipes
Dosa Pizza | Simple Pizza Dosa
- Dosa batter 3/4 cup
- Cheese as required
- Italian seasoning as required
- Salt as required
- Pepper powder as required
- Onion 1/4 cup
- Capsicum 1/4 cup
- Tomato 1/4 cup
- Pizza sauce / tomato sauce 2 tbsp
- Cut all the vegetables and make it ready
- Heat Dosa Kadai and spread the dosa batter like we do uttapam.
- Drizzle little oil and allow it to cook for 1 minute
- Apply pizza sauce on the dosa.
- Assemble all the veggies on top of it.
- Sprinkle little salt and pepper on top of vegetables.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle Italian seasoning and chilli flakes.
- Close the dosa pan with lid and allow it to cook for 3-4 minutes in slow flame till cheese is melted.
- Dosa Pizza is ready.