Double Beans Sundal Recipe | Double Beans Masala Sundal recipe with step-by-step pictures and instructions. It is an easy and healthy snack recipe made with double beans. Double beans also known as lima beans have a lot of health benefits. They are a rich source of antioxidants, dietary fiber and helps to lower cholesterol.
Double beans are soaked overnight, cooked, and tossed with simple spices, sundal masala powder, and coconut. You can try this sundal for Navrathri or serve as evening snacks. This can be packed as snacks for school to kids too. Now let's check how to make this simple sundal.
Other recipes from the blog
Double Beans Sundal Recipe | Double Beans Masala Sundal
- Double Beans ½ cup
- Sundal masala powder 2-3 tsp
- Coconut 1-2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Mustard ½ tsp
- Urad dal ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves few
- Red chilli 1
- Hing 2-3 pinch
- Soak double beans for 8 hours or overnight.
- Pressure cook the beans for 3 whistles in pressure cooker.
- Heat oil and temper with mustard, urad dal, red chilli, curry leaves, and hing.
- Add cooked double beans to it and give a quick saute.
- Then add sundal masala powder to it.
- Finally add the grated coconut.
- Mix and switch off the flame
- Double beans sundal is ready.
How to make Double Beans Sundal with step by step pictures
Soak double beans for 8 hours or overnight. Pressure cook the beans for 3 whistles in a pressure cooker.
Heat oil and temper with mustard, urad dal, red chili, curry leaves, and hing.
Add cooked double beans to it and give a quick saute.
Then add sundal masala powder to it.
Finally, add the grated coconut.
Mix and switch off the flame. Lima beans sundal is ready.
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share pictures of the recipe with hashtag #namscorner on Instagram or mail me @email@example.com. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or subscribe to get regular updates on your mailbox.