Gluten Free Brownies Recipe | 4 Ingredient brownie recipe with step by step pictures and instructions. Learn how to make Gluten free brownies with just 4 ingredients. I have used Mills and Browns Brownie mix, eggs, chocolate and butter. Very quick and easy recipe and treat for chocolate lovers. Gluten free baking is always not so easy and if you are struggling with getting right texture and taste, Mills and browns pre mixes will come handy.
Brownie mix contains Unrefined sugar, Raw banana flour, Rice flour, Millet flour, Tapioca flour, Xanthan gum, Baking powder, Salt and Dark cocoa powder. I wanted it extra chocolaty so used cooking chocolate. You just need 10 minutes to prepare the batter and then put it in the oven. No need to add extra sugar or leaving agents as the mix already contains sugar and baking powder. These brownies are fudgy and rich in chocolate and taste so delicious. Would love to have with scoop of ice cream. Will share eggless version of brownie soon.
Mills and Browns
I am happy to be collaborating with Mills and Browns who is one of the leaders in the field of gluten free and healthy baking. They provide wide range of gluten-free whole grain ingredients which is all natural without much processing and avoid use of any kind of artificial or chemical ingredients.
They offer a wide range of products like below
Gluten free Baking Pre-mixes – Vanilla cake mix, Chocolate cake mix, Cookie mix
and Brownie mix
Gluten free flours – Raw Banana flour, Tapioca flour, Dark Cocoa powder
Baking aids – Xanthan gum, Gluten free Baking Powder
These products are available in amazon, flipkart or WhatsApp 9986773998 to order your products. I am looking forward to try more products. Do try and let me know your feedback. You can also try the below recipes.
Gluten Free Brownies Recipe | 4 Ingredient brownie recipe
- Brownie mix 1/2 cup or 70 grams
- Butter 1/2 cup or 110 grams
- Chocolate 100 grams
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp optional
- Nuts 3.tbsp cashews, walnut, badam optional
- Melted Chocolate to drizzle
- Break two eggs in a bowl.
- Whisk it nicely.
- Take chocolate and butter in a bowl.
- Melt them using double boiler method placing water in another pan.
- Add chocolate butter mixture to egg and mix.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it nicely till it is combined
- Finally add brownie mix to it.
- Slowly mix without forming lumps
- Grease the baking tin with butter and dust with little flour.
- Pour the batter to greased tin and tap the tin to release air
- Top it with some nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for ten minutes and bake in the same temperature for 25-30 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool the brownie completely in wire rack and slice them.
- Enjoy Brownie with ice cream or drizzle some chocolate and enjoy.
How to make Gluten free brownies with step by step pictures
Break two eggs in a bowl.
Whisk it nicely.
Take chocolate and butter in a bowl.
Melt them using double boiler method placing water in another pan.
Add chocolate butter mixture to egg and mix.
Add vanilla essence and mix it nicely till it is combined. Finally add brownie mix to it.
Slowly mix without forming lumps
Grease the baking tin with butter and dust with little flour.
Pour the batter to greased tin and tap the tin to release air. Top it with chopped nuts.
Preheat the oven to 180°C for ten minutes and bake in the same temperature for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool the brownie completely in wire rack and slice them.
Enjoy Brownie with ice cream or drizzle some chocolate and enjoy.
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share picture of recipe with hashtag #namscorner in instagram or mail me @firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest or subscribe to get regular updates on your mail box.