Mango Mastani Recipe | How to make Mango Mastani recipe with step by step pictures and instructions. Mango Mastani is one of the popular dessert made with mango, milk, ice cream and nuts. It is popular drink in Pune. It is basically thick mango milkshake topped with ice cream and lot of nuts, cherry and tutti frutti.
You can top it with any flavor of ice cream of your choice and enjoy them chilled. It is so filling and refreshing dessert. You can prepare this quickly in less than 10 minutes. Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the mangoes. Don't miss to try this delicious and refreshing dessert before the mango season ends.
Its my contribution to bi monthly event in Healthy Wealthy Cuisines facebook group where group of bloggers will be posting on particular theme. Current theme is #TangoWithMango suggested by me. I wanted to showcase mango recipes which can be raw or ripe ones. Check out the delicious mango recipes posted by my friends.
- No Bake Mango Cream Oreo Tarts by Shalu Jain
- Aam Ras by Jayashree
- Mango Salsa by Sujata Roy
- Srilankan Raw Mango Curry by Preethi
- Raw Mango Chutney by Vanitha
- Instant Mango Chunda by Poonam
- Raw Mango Thokku by Ruchi
Do try and let me know your feedback. You can also try the below recipes
Mango Mastani Recipe | How to make Mango Mastani
- Mango 1 cup chopped
- Milk ½ cup
- Sugar 1 tsp optional
- Icecream 2 scoops
- Mixed Nuts 2 tbsp
- Tutti frutti 1 tbsp
- Chopped mangoes 1 tbsp
- Cherry 2-3
- Add chopped mangoes in a mixer
- Add milk and sugar to it.
- Grind to smooth puree.
- Take tall glass and fill mango milkshake little above half of the glass.
- Add two scoops of ice cream on top of milkshake
- Top it with cherries, tutti frutti, badam, pista and cashews chopped.
- Mango Mastani is ready. Serve immediately.
How to make Mango Mastani with step by step pictures
Add chopped mangoes in a mixer
Add milk and sugar to it.
Grind to smooth puree.
Take tall glass and fill mango milkshake little above half of the glass.
Add two scoops of ice cream on top of milkshake
Finally top it with chopped cherries, tutti frutti, badam, pista and cashews.
Mango Mastani is ready. Serve immediately.
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share picture of recipe with hashtag #namscorner in instagram or mail me @email@example.com. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest or subscribe to get regular updates on your mail box.