Non-Veg Lunch Menu 2 is simple fish lunch menu. It includes fish curry, fish fry and omelette masala. My daughter loves fish so we will get fish atleast once in two weeks on sunday. It needs to be some fried items with fish and curry for hubby. Actually I planned to make omelette curry but hubby wanted fish curry so changed the menu and prepared omelette masala as side dish.
This is just to give you an idea and you can prepare any fish fingers or fish popcorn instead of fish fry and make simple omelette instead of omelette masala. Check the individual recipe links of non-veg lunch menu 2 with step by step pictures below
- Clean the fish, wash them with salt and turmeric powder.
- Then marinate the fish for fish fry and use the rest for making kuzhambu
- Prepare kuzhambu and omelette masala in parallel while cooking rice in one stove.
- Finally fry the marinated fish.
- You can prepare this lunch menu in less than 1 hour.
- Check out for other Fish recipes from the blog.
- Check out other Rasam varieties from the blog
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share picture of recipe with hashtag #namscorner in instagram or mail me @firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest or subscribe to get regular updates on your mail box.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#116
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Srivalli Jetti says
Suma Gandlur says
Harini Rupanagudi says
Srividhya Gopalakrishnan says