Paneer Pepper fry Recipe | Pepper Paneer recipe with step-by-step pictures and instructions. Paneer pepper fry is a simple and easy side dish where paneer is sauteed with simple spices. It is a spicy and so flavorful dish and goes well with rice or roti.
I make it as a dry dish as my kids prefer that way without onions. Freshly grounded pepper powder will elevate the taste of the dish. Paneer is rich in protein and it is good to take them regularly. Use store-bought or homemade paneer to make this quick appetizer.
Paneer Pepper fry Recipe | Pepper Paneer
- Paneer 100 grams
- Green chilli 1
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Oil ½ tbsp
- Pepper powder ½ tsp
- Salt as required
- Garam masala ¼ tsp
- Cube the paneer and keep it ready.
- Heat oil and add slit green chilli and ginger garlic paste.
- Saute for a minute and then add salt, pepper powder and garam masala.
- Give a quick mix and add the cubed paneer pieces.
- Mix everything till it is nicely coated.
- Slowly roast the paneer in low flame till golden.
- Paneer pepper fry is ready.
How to make Paneer pepper fry with step by step pictures
Cube the paneer and keep it ready.
Heat oil and add slit green chilli and ginger garlic paste.
Saute for a minute and then add salt, pepper powder, and garam masala.
Give a quick mix and add the cubed paneer pieces.
Mix everything till it is nicely coated.
Slowly roast the paneer in low flame till golden.
Paneer pepper fry is ready.
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share pictures of the recipe with hashtag #namscorner on Instagram or mail me @firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or subscribe to get regular updates on your mailbox.