Rasmalai Jar Cakes Recipe | Rasmalai Cake Jars recipe with step-by-step pictures and instructions. Rasmalai jar cakes are layers of cake, ras flavored cream, rasmalai topped with nuts and served in a jar. These fusion cake jars are perfect to gift for any occasion. These will look so cute when you serve at the dessert table at parties.
It is similar to Rasmalai Cake but served in jars. You can use small jars for individual portions. It takes time when you make everything from scratch. So plan ahead, make each one of them and you can assemble the dessert easily. You need sponge cake, Rasmalai, cream to make this jar cake.
My cousin asked me to make Rasmalai for a long time and finally, I made it and converted it to jar cake. Also made this to celebrate the third anniversary of namscorner. It's been three amazing years and I learn a lot of new things every day.
I would like to thank my family, friends, and followers who keep supporting me and trying out different recipes from the blog, and providing feedback. Your words of appreciation and encouragement really push me to try new recipes. Hope to continue sharing some amazing recipes with you.
Some party dessert ideas from the blog
Rasmalai Jar Cakes Recipe | Rasmalai Cake Jars
- Rasmalai 10-12
- Ras rasmalai milk 1/2 cup
- Sponge cake 10 round pieces
- Chopped nuts 2-3 tbsp
- saffron few strands
Ras flavored Whipped Cream
- Whipping cream 1/2 cup
- Ras 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Prepare the Rasmalai or use store bought Rasmalai
- Prepare the sponge cake and cut them as small round or square according to shape of your jar.
- Chill the bowl and whipping attachment in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Take whipping cream in bowl
- Add ras to it.
- Beat it nicely till stiff peaks form and add cardamom powder to it and mix.
- Take jar and place slice of sponge cake in the bottom
- Pour some rasmalai milk on top ot it.
- Take cream on top of it
- Then add some crushed rasmalai pieces.
- Then again place another slice of cake.
- Repeat the same layers till you reach the top of the jar.
- Place one rasmalai on the top.
- Garnish with lot of nuts and saffron.
- Chill and serve the Jar cake.
How to make Rasmalai Jar Cakes with step by step pictures
Prepare the Rasmalai or use store-bought Rasmalai
Prepare the sponge cake and cut them as small round or square according to the shape of your jar.
Chill the bowl and whipping attachment in the freezer for 20 minutes. Take whipping cream in a bowl
Add ras and cardamom powder to it. Beat it nicely till stiff peaks form.
Take a jar and place a slice of sponge cake on the bottom. Pour some rasmalai milk on top ot it. Then add some crushed ras malai pieces.
Next add cream on top of it
Then again place another slice of cake.
Repeat the same layers till you reach the top of the jar.
Place one rasmalai on the top.
Garnish with a lot of nuts and saffron.
Chill and serve the Jar cake.