Kids Party Menu | Kids Birthday Party Menu
Kids Party Menu | Kids Birthday Party Menu recipes. Yesterday I shared Kids birthday party table platter which is useful if you are conducting snacks party for kids. Today I am sharing kids party menu which can be used for hosting Dinner post cake cutting or simple kitty party for kids at home.
Organizing party or potluck in home really requires lot of planning from menu, shopping, cooking, arranging and serving. Since it is for kids, I choose most of the dishes which is easy for kids to eat themselves. For the starters I choose the most favorite french fries and smileys with all dips. Then made some sandwich, bread pizza and cheese toast. Made some white sauce pasta and fried rice.
Kids party Menu consists of below dishes. Will add recipe links as and when I post them.
- You can prepare the green chuney, tomato sauce and hung curd dip 1-2 days ahead.
- Boil potatoes for aloo sandwich and prepare the stuffing.
- Cut the veggies and keep it ready.
- Boil the pasta and prepare the white sauce.
- Once white sauce is ready, mix it with pasta and add all seasonings as per our choice.
- You can apply some green chutney and prepare the different sandwiches.
- Boil basmati rice for fried rice and saute veggies in high flame and prepare the rice.
- After the dinner, you can include some desserts or ice cream for kids.
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share picture of recipe with hashtag #namscorner in instagram or mail me @firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest or subscribe to get regular updates on your mail box.