Simple Birthday Party Platter | Indian Birthday party ideas
Next is our series of thali and platter is simple birthday party platter. I made this for my daughter birthday party. It consists of Minnie Mouse Cake, Dark chocolate truffles, veg lollipop, gluten free brownies and cake rolls. It is perfect treat for chocolate lovers. This platter will be good for snacks party with kids friends. You can serve it after cake cutting.
We always decide what cake to make for birthday one month ahead. First they wanted to make mickey mouse cake and then changed to minnie mouse cake. Due to Covid, could not get the correct colors for the cake. Everything was out of stock and no online delivery at that time. So managed with colors I had in hand. It indeed turned out good with shape and taste. I always do one starter like cutlet, rolls and one chocolate as part of spread. Check out the notes for other recipes which can be included in platter.
Check out the individual recipe link with step by step pictures below for each item in the platter
Minnie Mouse Cake
- Minnie mouse cake can be prepared 1-2 days ahead of birthday
- You can prepare the cake two days ahead, wrap and refrigerate
- Then prepare the frosting 1 days before and finish the designing.
- Used the leftover cake and cream to make cake rolls.
- You can use coconut and sugar as stuffing for the rolls. Nuts or chocolate spread can also be used.
- Made gluten free brownies using mills and browns brownie mix so it is quick and easy to make.
- Chocolate truffles can be made ahead and kept in fridge. You can wrap them in covers too.
- Use veggies of your choice and make lollipop and keep in fridge.
- We can fry them before the party.
- You can include Chocolate Biscuit balls, Homemade Chocolate, ferrero rocher or Milk Chocolate instead of dark chocolate truffles
- Other starters which you can include is Tandoori Aloo, Veg Cutlet, Hara Bhara Kebab, Aloo Samosa, Onion Pakoda,Paneer spring rolls
- Some savory bakes like Garlic bread sticks, Whole wheat khara buns, Beetroot Swirl Buns can be included
- Some sandwich like Jam coconut roll ups, Cream Cheese Sandwich, Paneer Sandwich, Veg toast Sandwich, Egg Chilli Cheese Toast can be included too
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share picture of recipe with hashtag #namscorner in instagram or mail me @email@example.com. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest or subscribe to get regular updates on your mail box.