Special Dinner Menu | North Indian Lunch Menu | Paratha Platter
After back to back South Indian lunch Menu, here I am bringing you North Indian Special dinner menu with paratha platter, jeera rice and prawns masala. You can serve this for Lunch/Dinner. You can prepare this menu in less than 2 hours. With not much preparation work required this can be made in hurry or when you have sudden guests.
Paratha platter includes aloo paratha, gobi paratha and onion paratha. Whenever I have some guests for dinner I plan paratha with different stuffing. If we prepare the dough, we can easily make variations of different paratha. Serve it with simple raita and pickle. I made noodles for kids.
Check out the individual recipe links of special dinner menu below. I will add the link to the recipes as and when I blog them.
Onion and green chilli
Preparation of Special Dinner Menu
- First prepare the dough for paratha and allow it to rest till you prepare the stuffing
- Then boil the noodles and chop onions and tomatoes.
- Then make prawn masala in one stove
- Parallelly cook the jeera rice in cooker
- Once it is cooking, cut the vegetables for stuffing and prepare.
- Once jeera rice and prawn masala is ready cook the crispy corn and noodles.
- Finally roll the parathas and serve hot
- Include some desserts or lime soda to the meal.
- You can include some other side dishes like Kadai Mushroom, Aloo Gobi or Aloo Matar Masala
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share picture of recipe with hashtag #namscorner in instagram or mail me @firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest or subscribe to get regular updates on your mail box.