Coconut Ladoo Recipe | Instant Coconut Ladoo | Easy Coconut Ladoo using condensed milk recipe with step by step pictures and instructions. Learn how to make easy coconut ladoo with just two main ingredients. Desiccated coconut and condensed milk is used to prepare these delicious balls. We can prepare these ladoo in 15 minutes. It can be prepared instantly and no cooking required. We can just mix the ingredients and make these ladoo.
We can use fresh coconut instead of Desiccated coconut and milk, sugar instead of condensed milk. Cook milk and sugar along with coconut till it reaches the consistency. This method is quick, easy and simple to make for any festivals or occasions. Adjust the proportion of condensed milk and coconut according to our taste. Adding nuts is optional. Sending this to Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight event, guest hosted by Ritu themed on No Cook Dishes
Do try and let me know your feedback. You can also try the below recipes
Coconut Ladoo Recipe | Instant Coconut Ladoo | Easy Coconut Ladoo recipe
- Desiccated coconut 11/2 cup + 1/2 cup for coating
- Condensed milk 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp optional
- Nuts 2 tbsp optional
- Take nuts in mixer
- Powder them coarsely and keep it ready.
- Take coconut in a plate
- Add condensed milk to it
- Then add powdered nuts and cardamom powder.
- Mix everything together. Adjust the coconut and condensed milk according to your preference.
- Form small balls from the mixture.
- Coat them in desiccated coconut.
- Repeat the same for all balls and serve them.
- Yummy coconut Ladoo is ready
How to make Coconut Ladoo with step by step pictures
Take nuts in mixer
Powder them coarsely and keep it ready.
Take coconut in a plate
Add condensed milk to it
Then add powdered nuts and cardamom powder.
Mix everything together. Adjust the coconut and condensed milk according to your preference.
Form small balls from the mixture.
Coat them in desiccated coconut.
Repeat the same for all balls and serve them.
Yummy ladoo is ready
I am sending this recipe to Blogging Marathon Event. Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#100