Dates Ladoo | Dates and nuts ladoo | Dates Laddu recipe with step by step pictures and instructions. It is quick and easy snack recipe which can be prepared in 15 minutes. Dates is healthy sweetener and can be used in different bakes, milkshakes and sweets. Here we are using nuts along with dates to make it more healthy and nutritious. We are not using any added sugar. Sweetness of the dates is just enough for these ladoo.
Dates has lot of health benefits and has rich iron content, helps in reducing cholesterol and blood pressure. You can prepare these ahead and give it for Children snacks box. Desiccated coconut can be used instead of fresh coconut in this recipe. You can roll these laddu in choco chips or sprinkles to make it more attractive for kids. Sending this to Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight event, guest hosted by PJ themed on Snack Box Ideas.
Do try and let me know your feedback. You can also try the below recipes
Dates Ladoo | Dates and nuts ladoo recipe | Dates Laddu
- Dates 1/2 cup chopped
- Grated coconut 1/4 cup + extra for rolling
- Mixed nuts 1/4 cup cashews, badam, pista
- cardamom powder 1/2 tsp optional
- Take chopped dates in mixie.
- Pulse them few times and grind to coarse paste
- Then pulse the nuts in the same mixer and keep it ready.
- Saute the grated coconut for few minutes in stove to remove any moisture.Skip this step if using desiccated coconut.
- Take dates paste in a bowl.
- Add coconut to it.
- Then add powdered nuts to it.
- Finally add cardamom powder.
- Combine everything together.
- Make small balls out of mixture.
- Roll them in coconut or choco chips or sprinkles.
- Yummy Dates ladoo is ready.
How to make Dates Ladoo with step by step pictures
Take chopped dates in mixie.
Pulse them few times and grind to coarse paste
Then pulse the nuts in the same mixer and keep it ready.
Saute the grated coconut for few minutes in stove to remove any moisture.Skip this step if using desiccated coconut.
Take dates paste in a bowl. Add coconut to it.
Then add powdered nuts to it.
Finally add cardamom powder.
Combine everything together.
Make small balls out of mixture.
Roll them in coconut or choco chips or sprinkles.
Yummy Dates ladoo is ready.
Sending this to Blogging Marathon Event under the theme bring some cookies. Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#103
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share picture of recipe with hashtag #namscorner in instagram or mail me @firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest or subscribe to get regular updates on your mail box.