Non Veg Lunch Menu 1 | Chicken Lunch Menu
Non Veg Lunch Menu 1 is simple Chicken lunch menu. It contains Andhra style Chicken Curry, Chicken soup and chicken kola urundai. This is simple sunday lunch with Chicken. We always get non veg mostly once a week on sunday or sometimes on weekdays when there is holiday. We can put together this delicious lunch in 1 hour.
My hubby will be happy to eat just rice and chicken curry. I always like to prepare some gravy or starters. I always looks for some side dishes or at least simple omelette. Kids like to eat some fried items. Bored of making chicken 65 or simple chicken fry. So made Chicken kola urundai. Check the individual recipe links for non veg lunch menu 1 with step by step pictures below
- I always make soup when we get chicken or mutton. It will be simple less spicy soup for kids.
- Boil the chicken with spices and give the soup to kids.
- Mince the chicken and prepare the kola urundai balls and can be fried immediately or refrigerated till needed.
- Prepare the masala for chicken and prepare the curry.
- Once the chicken curry is boiling, you can prepare rasam and also boil the rice parallely.
- Enjoy the delicious lunch
- You can include some dessert if you prefer along with this lunch menu.
- Check out the other chicken recipes from the blog
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share picture of recipe with hashtag #namscorner in instagram or mail me @firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest or subscribe to get regular updates on your mail box.