Veg Lunch Menu 2 includes keerai Kootu, baked broccoli and omelette. This is simple weekday lunch menu which can be prepared in 45 minutes. Just add omelette/fryums to make it extra special. Check the individual recipe links with step by step pictures for lunch menu 2 below
- Wash, dry and chop the keerai previous day to make it easy for weekday morning.
- Boil dal for keerai and marinate the broccoli.
- Temper the keerai and side by side prepare rasam.
- You can boil the rice and while it is getting ready, roast the marinated broccoli in oven and finally prepare the omelette
- You can include appalam/fryums for veg instead of omelette
- Delicious and quick lunch is ready.
- You can include some dessert if you prefer along with this lunch menu.
- You can also try Cauliflower Stir fry, Baked Potatoes, Bitter gourd Masala or Potato Methi Roast as side dish for keerai
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share picture of recipe with hashtag #namscorner in instagram or mail me @email@example.com. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Pinterest or subscribe to get regular updates on your mail box.