Potato Bajji Recipe | Aloo Bajji | Potato Pakora recipe with step-by-step pictures and instructions. Potato bajji is a crispy and delicious pakora made with besan flour, cornflour, potato, and spices. Among all the bajji varieties, potato bajji is a favorite among kids.
Plate of bajji with hot Tea/Coffee is the perfect snack to enjoy during the monsoon season. I always make assorted bajjis with different veggies, bread, or egg. With one batter you can make varieties of snacks. Prepare and enjoy this yummy bajji easily at home.
Other Monsoon special recipes from the blog
Potato Bajji Recipe | Aloo Bajji | Potato Pakora
- Besan flour 1 cup
- Corn flour ⅓ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp optional
- Red Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Pepper powder ¼ tsp
- Baking soda ¼ tsp
- Hing a pinch
- Salt as required
- Water as required
- Oil for deep frying
- Take besan and corn flour in a bowl
- Add salt, red chilli powder, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, hing and baking soda
- Add water little by little and mix to form batter.
- Batter should be smooth without any lumps
- Consistency of the batter should be neither too thin nor too thick
- Wash the potato and slice them thin and keep it ready
- Dip the sliced potato in batter and drop them in hot oil
- Fry them till golden flipping in between.
- Drain them in tissue
- Enjoy with cup of hot Tea
How to make Potato Bajji with step by step pictures
Take besan and cornflour in a bowl
Add salt, red chilli powder, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, hing, and baking soda
Add water little by little and mix to form a batter. The batter should be smooth without any lumps
The consistency of the batter should be neither too thin nor too thick
Wash the potato and slice them thin and keep it ready
Dip the sliced potato in batter and drop them in hot oil. Fry them till golden flipping in between.
Drain them in tissue
Enjoy with a cup of hot tea
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please do leave your valuable comment and share pictures of the recipe with hashtag #namscorner on Instagram or mail me @firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or subscribe to get regular updates on your mailbox.